Monday, February 05, 2007

A Snowy Day

We actually had snow, believe it or not. Friday night, the 2nd of February, it snowed. All of 2-3 inches, but, beggars can't be choosers. And as a matter of fact, even if you get a lot of snow, you actually can't choose that either. I was out with Gaelan and got this portrait of our neighbor Dundee. I got quite a few pictures of Gaelan too, he was hiding behind his sled but I kept putting the camera underneath it. He was laughing at the time, but when he saw them later was appalled that I had taken them against his will. So I deleted them, but you can still see the snow.

I also jumped on our tree swing, sitting down, and the branch it was on gave out and I fell down. Gaelan and I both laughed about this, but it ended my sledding for the day as my tookus couldn't take the jostling going down the hill. I took some arnica homeopathic instead.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: